A list of happenings around Langley:
Listed below are Whidbey Island community events for the month. Organizers have provided us with the details listed below. If you need anymore information regarding any of these events, please call our front desk staff at: 360.221.3033.
Langley’s premier Live Arts venue.
Digging for Dinner!
Sound Water Stewards is pleased to continue our popular clamming classes. We are offering classes on one of Whidbey Island’s best clamming beaches this summer, so you can dig for your dinner. Donations are welcome. A $10 donation per person will help offset the costs of providing this class. Thank you for your support!
You will learn:
- Recreational shellfish harvesting rules and regulations
- How to harvest clams safely and sustainably
- How to clean and prepare clams for dinner
- Thursday, June 28 @ 10:15 a.m. @ Double Bluff
- Thursday, July 12 @ 9:30 a.m. @ Double Bluff
- Sunday, July 15 @ 12 noon @ Double Bluff
- Thursday, July 26 @ 9:30 a.m. @ Double Bluff
- Saturday, July 28 @ 10:30 a.m. @ Double Bluff
Reservations are required, please make your reservation at:
Please include in the email how many are in your party
and which date you want your reservation for.
What to bring: shovel, bucket, hat, sunscreen, boots, water to drink
*A Shellfish License is not required, we will provide group coverage.
For more information contact:
Sound Water Stewards of Island County
The Clyde Theater
As an inn guest we provide complimentary movies tickets to the Clyde. A true island experience
Vintage pinball and video games, as well as live music
- June 29th -Bahia $10
- June 30th -Janie Cribbs and the T. Rust band $12
- July 6th -Dmitri Matheny and Milo Petersen duo $10
- July 7th -Andre Feriante & Stella Rossi $20
- July 13th -Harbor Lights
- July 14th -Michelle Molner and Friends $10
- July 20th -Bekah Zachritz and Bailey Martinet $9
- July 21st -Rik Wright’s Fundamental Forces $10
- July 26th -Heather Keizur and Steve Christofferson $12
- July 28th -The Hoe and The Harrow $10
Farmers Markets Open!
- Langley Farmers Market has a new location at the corner of Sixth and Cascade near WICA. Open Fridays 1-5 p.m. through September 28.
- Bayview Farmers Market Open 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. every Saturday through October.
- Tilth Farmers Market will be open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Sunday until October 7.